We begin accepting registrations beginning March 1.
Please include a current email & phone number on your registration.
Confirmations are sent by email, usually within 3 days of your registering. Please add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so that your confirmation does not get funneled into your spam folder! These confirmation notices include important additional information about the class and payment details, including the deadline for the deposit. If you have not heard from us within 3 days, first check your spam folder, then call us if you find no communication.
Other things to think about:
- Registrations will only be accepted using the automated form found by clicking the Register Now button above.
- Since our communications are primarily via email, please be sure your email server allows email from email@example.com. This is easily done by adding our email address to your address book.
- See Class Information for the Group Class Schedule or Parent-Tot Schedule for dates and times that classes are offered. In your registration form, include several dates & times as options.
- It is our goal to help you get the best learning environment for your child. We attempt to place students in a class with other children who are close in age and skill level. To determine your child’s skill level, use our Skill Level table.
- It is important to know that classes are filled on a first come/first served basis, and, with the small class size, they fill up quickly. Signing up earlier increases your chance of getting the class dates/times you prefer! Class skill levels are driven by early registrants and you will be offered a class that matches the swim level you indicate on your form.
- In most situations it is best NOT to register a child for classes 2 weeks in a row. It’s recommended that they take 1 session then follow up with another session 2 to 3 weeks later. This gives you and your child an opportunity to practice. Then when you return for another week, they are more ready to progress to the next skill level.
- Other than for a Parent-Tot session, it is not ideal to try to schedule young children in the same session with older children, teenagers or adults. The rate of learning is very different for these groups and as older students move forward, younger students may lag behind and become frustrated. Likewise, if the focus is on the younger child’s rate of learning, the older student’s learning opportunity is not maximized.
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons are scheduled around the group class times and must be set up on an individual basis. Please indicate in the comments area on your registration form if you are seeking private lessons.
- Please be aware that our pool is an open-air pool and there may be weather impacts to the class. Please review the details related to Cancellations and Refunds due to weather. Our decisions about classes are made within an hour of the class in most instances and may result in a short-notice decision about cancelling the class. We try to be sensitive to the distances our students must travel, but sometimes the weather changes abruptly and may impact your commute. Make your decisions about registering for classes taking this information into account.
- In order to facilitate a positive learning experience for your child, it is helpful for Coach Sally to be aware of any physical, medical, emotional, or behavioral issues that may impact the child’s response to the lessons. She will work to provide instruction that will promote the child’s comfort and learning. Examples include, but are not limited to: extreme anxiety (especially if related to a previous swimming incident), visual or hearing limitations, physical handicaps, allergies to pool chemicals.
- After March 1st, if you have not received an email from us about your registration within 3 days of submitting the registration form, check your spam folder first, then, please call us at 904-215-9811. We strive to to respond to our clients promptly.
Click “Register Now!” (above) to access the required registration form. By submitting a registration, you indicate you have reviewed and accept all terms stated within this website.