Registration for the 2018 Swim Season is Now Open.
Please make sure to include a current email & phone number when you submit your registration.
We send all confirmations by email, usually within 3 days of your registering. Please add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so that our confirmation does not get funneled into your spam folder! These confirmation notices include important additional information about the class and payment details, so please watch for return emails from us.
Other things to think about:
- Registrations will only be accepted using the automated form generated by clicking the Register Now button above.
- Since our communications are primarily via email, please be sure your email server allows email from email@example.com. This is easily done by adding our email address to your address book.
- See Class Information for the Group Class Schedule or Parent-Tot Schedule for dates and times that classes are offered. In your registration form, include several dates & times as options.
- In placing your child or children in a class, it is our goal to get the best learning environment for your child. We attempt to place them in a class with other children who are close in age and skill level. To determine your child’s skill level, use our Skill Level table.
- It is important to know that classes are filled on a first come/first served basis, and, with the small class size, they fill up quickly. Signing up earlier increases your chance of getting the class dates/times you prefer! Class skill levels are driven by early registrants and you will be offered a class that matches the swim level you indicate on your form.
- In most situations it is best NOT to register a child for classes 2 weeks in a row. It’s recommended that they take 1 session then follow up with another session 2 to 3 weeks later. This gives you and your child an opportunity to practice. Then when you return for another week, they are more ready to progress to the next skill level.
- Other than for a Parent-Tot session, it is not ideal to try to schedule young children in the same session with teenagers or adults. The rate of learning is very different for these groups and as older students move forward, younger students may lag behind and become frustrated. Likewise, if the focus is on the younger child’s rate of learning, the older student’s learning opportunity is not maximized.
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons are scheduled around the group class times and must be set up on an individual basis. Please indicate in the comments area on your registration form if you are seeking private lessons.
- The last day of school for Clay County is Wednesday, June 7th. The last day of school for Duval County is Friday, June 2nd.
- In order to facilitate a positive learning experience for your child, it is helpful for Coach Sally to be aware of any physical, medical, emotional, or behavioral issues that may impact the child’s response to the lessons. She will work to provide instruction that will promote the child’s comfort and learning. Examples include, but are not limited to: extreme anxiety (especially if related to a previous swimming incident), visual or hearing limitations, physical handicaps, allergies to pool chemicals.
- After March 1st, if you have not received an email from us about your registration within 3 days of submitting the registration form, please call us at 904-215-9811. We strive to to respond to our clients promptly.
Click “Register Now!” (above) to access the required registration form.